BuildVersionIncrement v2.1 Beta
Other Available Downloads
2.1.10043.2227 (Final Beta)
- Fixed bug on non-english IDEs
- Fixed unmanaged CPP-Support
- Fixed misplacement of the Settings-Dialog on Multi-Monitor environments
- Added option "Apply Global Settings" which defines a default behavior for Global Settings
- Resized the Settings-Dialog a little
- Fixed delta date based increments
- Fixed/extended support for unmanaged CPP projects
- Fixed wrong versioning (Revision and Build were the same)
- Added an option to increment after the build
- Added support for unmanaged CPP projects
- Added additional context items in the settings window
- Added an option to use universal clock time stamps.
- Added an option to use non numeric versions.
- Fixed build error on certain types of projects.
- Added an option to create global settings and propagate these to different projects.
- Added an option to disable the increment
- Added an option to only increment on build or rebuilds
- Fixed addin not shown after (re)install
- Fixed commandline build
- Fixed failed to locate attributes when using spaces
- Fixed assembly relative file paths
- Fixed issue with XNA content project
- Fixed Yogesh increment scheme
It works perfectly except for the Delta which always takes the 1975 date as source, even if you redefine the custom start date in the options.
on Jan 31, 2010 at 4:08 PM
I very much appreciate the addition of global settings.
This was one of my requests.
It saves me time in setting up settings for new projects.
I am honored that my request made it into the project!
I am still trying to set one time and forget, b/c I am forgetful. Perhaps you could add this ability. I posted a reply to my original request. Great tool, thanks!
on Jan 29, 2010 at 1:33 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.