Output Window

Feb 16, 2011 at 10:59 PM

I love the add-in, but this latest version seems to be logging to my OUtput Window during builds. It's listing every file (large solution) along with it's datestamp.  Is there a way to turn this off?

Thanks!

Developer
Feb 17, 2011 at 2:51 PM

We are aware of this issue. It will be resolved soon.

Feb 17, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Thanks and again; Great Add-in!!

Feb 26, 2011 at 3:01 AM

Just installed the new version and have the same issues as sbjcat, the output window is filled with BuildVersionIncrement output (90% of my output window).
The build increment tool is wonderful but the garbage in the output window is reducing my productivity as I rely on the last line in the window being the build results.
This version generates pages of BuildVersionIncrement junk in the build window that must be sorted through to find the actual build results.

Please fix this issues ASAP as the usability has declined dramatically.

Thanks,
Kellee

Mar 18, 2011 at 7:00 PM

This is a FANTASTIC add-in as we have signed assemblies that require the incrementation of the file version attribute.  However, as sbjcat said, the output window contains just as much buildversion increment info as vs info so it would be great to have an option to turn off output completely.  I downgraded to 2.3 because of this.  Also, it shouldn't prompt me to upgrade everytime to a beta version. (2.4 in this case)